Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Flo-ral


            I am aware that the following photos were taken last August 1, 2014, and that is right. And I'm terribly sorry if it took me so long to post this, it is because I AM a PRO at PROCRASTINATION. But I think it's never too late to post this. 


(Left To Right: Geraldine,AlexisRianMeRenJo, RosemarieDona)

            Look at us, we're in College now. This is the very first party that we've been as a College student. It was our Acquaintance Party, i can't recall the exact theme but i think it was something  like this "Celebrating the Spring of Hope".




          The party wasn't that good. I was looking forward for delicious foods, to be exact. But unfortunately the catering service was not fair. Delicious foods were given to the students in the first floor of the Building (BEEd Students), while we, the students in the second floor (BSEd students ) were just given plain food. I was really disappointed and angry back then because all of us payed the same amount for the party and for the food. I guess corruption is everywhere and done in any manner. 


Floral top from a thrift-shop, skirt from my wardrobe, shoes from my cousin, money from my parents.

It's an honor to have a picture with that signage beside me . haha.Can you feel my humor ?



#ootd


Sunlight comes creeping in. Illuminates our skin. -Birdy


             The only good thing about the party is I get to hang out with them. They may not be the closest friend that I have during high school but I can laugh with them. You know what they say: Make new friends but cherish the old ones. 



                                      I told them to keep it cool and to act naturally. 


                           They're making a contract with Teen Vogue, just kidding!

Is it accurate if i call this a "selfish selfie" ? 



Rian and RenJo got the "Best Dressed" Award.

RenJo is one of the photographer. Thanks pal!

P.S. don't go to a party without a friend, foods are not always there for you.


5 comments:

  1. That's great Kissha! You look great with those floral patterns! Your friends seems nice to you and I bet that you're enjoying your time as a freshman college student. Forgive me if I'm speaking to you in English because the blogging world has a global language for it. Hahaha.. Maybe others won't understand if they would read our little conversation. (that would be evil)

    How about checking my blog? Maybe follow me too and add my site to your reader list.. Hahaha Blogging is a community and we need to connect with each other.. Here it is,

    www.dewtonight.com

    I'll appreciate any feedback from you like how's my grammar? Are my posts vague? Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I wasn't ready for this!!! Thanks for featuring me, Kissh! Oh my gooooosh!

    ReplyDelete