Saturday, January 9, 2016

Our Times

Hello everyone! I know that it's only been two days since my last post - not very me-ish. Usually, it will take me a month or even a year or so to publish a new blog-post, that is how I am very good at procrastinating. But since there is no law saying 'thou shall not post a new blog immediately after the last one'', I'm going to take this chance to share something I recently watched (or maybe advertise a movie).




Let me start from the poster of the movie which you can see above. The movie is actually a Taiwanese movie. I am Asian, but not a big fan of Asian movies, not even my country's movies (oops! Sorry!). I was scrolling through an American/English movie site where I can download movies for free, then this movie is available in the site. I tried downloading it because I was bored to death that I needed to watch a movie and I find it odd to see an Asian movie in an American/English movie site.

I had a good cry watching this movie - good two hours of crying! (less than 2 hours maybe.) My eyes are still swollen and my nose is still running because I just finished the movie. I thought this movie sucks, but I was wrong. There are a lot of things that I learned from this movie:

1. Having a crush for the campus heartthrob is normal.

2. Not all Asians are good at Math.

3. Fangirling is not a bad thing.

4. Not all bad people are bad. (You know what I mean)

5. Sometimes bad things happen to people and it will change them.

6. Not all people who send chain messages/letters are mean.

7. Not all chain messages/letters bring bad luck, sometimes it brings you your luck. *winks*

8. There are bad things that will come to your life but you still  have to be thankful because sometimes it will bring better things.

9. Don't give up on the people that you love including your idol.

10. Not all campus crushes are worth falling for.

11. Not all good looking people are worth envying for, because sometimes you are much more blessed than them.

12. There is beauty in everyone, you just have to focus on your subject.

13. Not all good looking people gets the girl that she likes because it takes a deserving person to get that girl.

14. Never regret the crazy good things that you did during your high school or in the past because when you grow up you'll feel good that you did those things.

15. Not all bastard kids in school pass the exam because they cheat, some of them studied to death.

16. You need to stood up to what is right because it's the right thing to do even though it means standing up against the higher authority.

17. You need to be happy in life.

18. Not all mean people are doing mean things to you because they hate you, sometimes they do it to get your attention.

19. Some people needs to give up the fight because they promised to do it, even if it means dying and not losing the one.

20. If you really like a person you have to protect her/him, do crazy things with her/him, support her/him even if it means  letting her/him go from your arms.

21. If you lose things/people that you  love, don't worry, because if they are really meant for you it/they will always have a way of coming back to you.

So there you go, I hope you will watch the movie because it is really Amazing. TRUST ME! 
I. HAD. A. GOOD. CRY.

GOOD JOB to the cast and to the director! :D

P.S. Jerry Yan a.ka. Meteor Garden's Dao Ming Si is in the movie..... and you will have a good cry seeing him!

If you're done watching the movie, let me know what you think. heh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment